Click column header to sort
XLA is looking to fill a Legal Specialist position to support our government client in the Assets and Forfeiture division in Washington DC.
This person will be responsible for working alongside a team of Legal Specialist to review, analyze and draft documentation related to the seizure and forfeiture of assets involved in fraudulent and/or financial crimes. This position will require a strong sense of urgency, a willingness to meet tight deadlines, and the appreciation for the utmost of confidentiality.
Specific duties include:
- Preparing correspondence and/or legal documentation with a 97% error free rate
- Reviewing information for legal sufficiency, timeliness, accuracy, and completeness
- Reconciling and resolving matters with discrepancies, outstanding issues, or lack of information
- Recording pertinent information for case files and make note of deficiencies
- Contacting appropriate field offices to obtain most recent status of seizures
- Generating weekly status reports and reconciling seizure tickler reports
- Also included are general filing, copying, and administrative duties.
XLA is looking to fill the position of Data Analyst to support our government client. This position will sit on-site in Washington DC. The Data Analyst will input data extracts and retrieve data and run required reports in the customer’s asset tracking system. The Data Analyst will assist with drafting advertising orders, seizure notice letters, petition and claim letters, declarations and miscellaneous letters as needed. The Data Analyst will assist with maintaining physical and electronic seizure files, reconciling inconsistencies and gathering and organizing documentation in seizure files. The Data Analyst will assist with generating ad hoc reports, asset forfeiture statistics and seizure summaries. The Data Analyst will assist with reviewing seizure files prior to closing to ensure compliance and completeness.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Data input, preparing letters, files, forms, and other required documents.
- Excellent communication skills with personnel at a variety of levels throughout the organization with the purpose of obtaining necessary information
- Expertly input data, prepare letters, files, forms, and other required documents practically error-free
- Analyze and compile confidential documents and records, responsible for keeping and maintaining time sensitive documents in order, and follow a strict deadline procedure which requires precise attention and tracking
- Assertively communicate with appropriate personnel to obtain necessary information coherently and decisively
- Quality assurance in various procedures, including when seized property is being proclaimed and forfeited
- Draft, submit, and monitor petition and claim letters from defendants and victims of seized property
- Train and coordinate new employees with procedure, processes, and expectations of the client
- Excellent written skills (e.g., grammar, etc.)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.)
XLA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on site at our customer's offices in Washington, D.C.
- Performing administrative activities for all ODCR divisions, including making copies, filing and records management, correspondence, drafting and completing ad hoc reports, tracking suspense logs, performing various financial activities, obtaining and storing all underlying documentation for financial transactions, and supporting ODCR employee travel.
- Serving as the primary email box manager for the three Divisions (Complaints and Resolution Division, Diversity Management Division, and the Civil Liberties Division). Follow the established Division protocols for responding to and managing inquiries through the mailboxes. Assist in developing and/or revising current standard operating procedures for the mailbox management.
- Providing customer service support for all ODCR divisions, including answering internal and external telephone calls, meeting and greeting office visitors, coordinating video telecommunication meetings and calls, and directing customers to the appropriate ODCR programs and ICE offices.
- Assist DMD by organizing network file folders and assisting with responding to initial reasonable accommodation requests.
- Assist DMD by preparing and submitting EPCTWs and by maintaining the EPCTW log.
- Collect necessary data to complete reports and presentations.
- Providing logistics and planning support for all ODCR divisions, including Special Emphasis Program observances, ODCR internal and external meeting and strategic planning sessions, ODCR site visits, and ODCR training initiatives.
- Supporting ODCR programs and initiatives, as needed, including reasonable accommodation, equal employment opportunity, alternative dispute resolution, compliance, organizational climate assessments, special emphasis, model workplace, anti-harassment, and civil liberties.
- Manage ODCR’s inSight (intranet) web content and page structure and the ODCR SharePoint site to facilitate outreach to the ICE and ODCR workforce.
- As needed, providing support to respond to DHS, ICE and external tasks, including researching and gathering relevant documentation, drafting responses, coordinating responses with DHS, ICE and external offices, managing the ICE tasks system to ensure tasks are appropriate delegated within ODCR and timely responded to, and tracking all ODCR tasks to ensure compliance and compile quarterly and annual data.
XLA is seeking a Service Desk / Asset Management Specialist in Lorton, VA. In addition to the duties of the Service Desk Specialist this position will establish and maintain electronic surveillance inventories. Must have experience with Sunflower Asset Management Systems (SAMS).
Inventory Service Desk Specialist duties shall include:
- SAMS Sentry Consumable modules
- Gain an understanding of the SAMS consumable modules, become backup POC for internal warehouse inventory.
- Work with SAMS helpdesk to enter in all makes and models for all consumable, non-inventoried items to include supplies.
- Establish and maintain an inventory of all items on Technical Operations Center (TOC) warehouse racks.
- Work with individual sections to assist with local consumable inventories within the prospective areas.
- Establish a base line inventory for all TOC supplies.
- Work with SAMS Sentry development team and program managers for continued system improvements.
- Annual surveillance inventory assistance; field verification and final dispositions.
- Assist field offices with surveillance inventory corrections and user support when needed.
- Transfers within SAMS Sentry, in and outbound. Verification of transfers acceptance, investigate resolutions when issues with transfers occur.
- Assist with transfers when needed.
- Work with individual sections to assist with local barcoded surveillance inventories within the prospective areas.
Other duties may include:
- Assist with TOC warehouse and front desk coverage.
- Receiving and dispensing items to and from carries only, no shipping duties are to be assigned.
- Must be able to operate government vehicles to include Forklifts and pickup trucks when needing to assist with transportation of inventoried items locally.
XLA is looking to hire an E2 Travel Specialist to assist them with processing Travel Vouchers using E2 Travel Solutions. This person will be working on site at a federal agency in Arlington, VA (metro accessible).
The E2 Travel Specialist will be tasked with:
- Using financial practices to assist the OCFO
- Training and setting up new users in E2 Solutions
- Will create obligations, make travel arrangements and submit and process travel vouchers.
- Will troubleshoot issues regarding E2 Solutions document routing
XLA is looking for an Administrative Security Assistant to support our government customer in Farmers Branch, TX. Please note that all applicants must be eligible to obtain a US Government Security Clearance.
The Administrative Security Assistant will initiate, receive, review and determine the accuracy and completeness of personnel security forms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the security application process and assist applicants through the process.
- Prepare personnel security files (PSF). Receive, review and determine the accuracy and completeness of applicant forms required for Background Investigations (BI).
- Receives and reviews documents
- Determines the accuracy and completeness of the personnel security questionnaire, processing documents and fingerprint cards.
- Identifies potential reciprocity and previous investigations, issues on security forms and obtains any missing information from applicant.
- Verifies the appropriate level of background investigation being requested.
- Conducts database checks, inquiries, and performs data entry using a variety of U.S. Government database systems.
- Runs credit reports, processes fingerprint cards, conducts agency checks, and evaluates results.
- Processes requests for clearances, withdrawal letters, declination letters, and prepares email notifications regarding SF 312’s.
- Performs data entry, database and file maintenance along with other clerical functions.
- Provides customer service to internal and external customers via email and phone.
- Ensures all documents required for suitability processing are included, completed and ready for EOD (Entry on Duty).
- Assists other teams (Investigations, Intake, EOD, File Room, etc.) on special projects as needed.
XLA is looking for an Project Manager to work on site at our customer's offices in Washington, D.C. The ideal candidate will have a background in communications or human resources.
- Oversee daily operations of all contract employees, including coordinating work schedules, time and attendance, assigning workload and tasks, ensuring timely completion of assignments, tracking assignment, and ensuring quality assurance by preparing timeliness and productivity metrics and reports.
- Conduct project and program management services, and/if as may be needed, will ‘share’ the workload which could include, but is not limited to: drafting/writing and/or reviewing and revising process documents, briefs, reports, and assessments, providing recommendations to increase efficiency, accuracy, and standardization of services, and conducting regular meetings with contract staff to provide guidance and track progress.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the COR regarding daily operations, schedules, and performance; serve as the primary point of contact for the CO regarding contract administration matters.
XLA is seekingSite Inspectors with appropriate experience and credentials to conduct inspections under a contract supporting the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The purpose of the site inspections will be to ensure that any proposed project actions comply with environmental, floodplain, and historic preservation laws, regulations, and executive orders.
Work requirements may include:
- Conducting environmental assessments and environmental impact statements;
- Assessing potential impacts of projects to species and habitat;
- Conducting biological assessments and surveys to determine the existence of, and potential impact to, endangered species;
- Conducting surveys, assessments and reviews of other potential areas of impact such as water quality, wetland delineations, sole or principle drinking aquifers, prime farmlands and other ecologically significant or geographically unique areas;
- Performing analyses to ensure all reasonable alternatives have been evaluated in accordance with criteria and documented in written reports;
- Travel within the continental U.S. for periods of up to two months - Work locations and the length of assignments will vary depending on FEMA’s needs.
XLA is looking for several Bilingual Call Analysts to support our Government Client in Laguna Niguel, CA.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Responding to requests for information, conducting searches in government databases, and searching automated systems for data and developing concise summaries with decision points under tight deadlines
- Stands ready to answer incoming calls in a timely manner from detention facilities and other stakeholders
- Quickly establishes rapport with callers, asks probing questions to identify concerns, and applies knowledge of immigration enforcement/detention to assess caller concerns
- Responsible for making database and manual queries related to individuals in detention or other persons in immigration proceedings
- Logs relevant call information into a web-based case management system, or any other IT systems used
- Works cases to be referred to an Officer/Agent, field offices, or headquarter offices for follow-up review and action
XLA is looking for a Contract Specialist, with an active clearance, to support our client. The job site is in a niche area in Arlington, VA that is close to restaurants, shops, and public transportation.
Here is what you need to know about the responsibilities:
- Develop acquisition plans and procurement milestone schedules
- Coordinate tasks and attend meetings related to the development of a procurement package
- Prepare procurement packages, including preparation and review of requirements documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Statement of Need (SON), Performance Work Statement (PWS)), market research documentation, independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), draft evaluation factors, applicable pre-award determinations and findings, and applicable pre-award clearances and reviews (e.g., Small Business Set-Aside Review and Information Technology Checklist)
- Provide recommendations concerning the selection of contract type and method of acquisition
- Prepare and assist with the preparation of Justifications for Other-Than-Full- and-Open-Competition (JOFOCs)
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of Determinations and Findings
- Draft or assist in drafting and issuing applicable pre-award synopses
- Present or assist in presenting acquisition planning documentation for higher level reviews and approvals
- Review of acquisition requirements documents
- Review and improve customer statements of work and other pre-award documentation
- Participate in working groups
- Review and participate in training development and delivery
- Develop briefings and position papers, review drafts, and finalize documentation
At XLA, we need a Senior Contract Analyst to support our client. The job site is in a niche area in Arlington, VA that is close to restaurants, shops, and public transportation.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Manages the analysis of acquisition plans and procurement milestone schedules
- Initiates and/or supports meetings related to the development of a procurement package
- Manages the oversight and the compliance of procurement packages, including requirements documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Statement of Need (SON), Performance Work Statement (PWS), market research documentation, independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), draft evaluation factors, applicable pre-award determinations and findings, and applicable pre-award clearances and reviews (e.g., Small Business Set-Aside Review and Information Technology Checklist)
- Provides recommendations concerning the selection of contract type and method of acquisition
- Supervises oversight and compliance reviews of Justifications for Other-Than-Full- and-Open-Competition (JOFOCs)
- Provides expertise in the review of Determinations and Findings
- Supervises the drafting and issuing of applicable pre-award documentation analyses
- Presents or assists in presenting oversight and compliance for acquisition planning documentation for higher level reviews and approvals
- Reviews acquisition requirements documents
- Reviews and improves customer statements of work and other pre-award documentation.
- Manages and or participates in working groups.
- Manages training development and delivery
- Supervises the development of briefings and position papers, review drafts, and finalize documentation