XL Associates, Inc. (XLA) has provided institutional support services to the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) for nearly 25 years. XLA is currently seeking a Communications Specialist to work remotely on a part-time basis (30 hours per week on average) in support of the USAID Mission to Yemen. S/he shall provide senior level operational services to include assisting with and administering communications, information, and recommendations in support of decision-making processes on programs and operations. Additionally, the Communications Specialist shall facilitate communication between the USAID/Yemen staff and other USAID support staff, the U.S. interagency including liaison with the Yemen Affairs Unit (YAU) Executive Office/Secretariat, the public, the Republic of Yemen Government, and other development partners and stakeholders. Occasional short-term travel to Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and/or Germany may be required.
Major duties may include, but not be limited to the following:
- Provides operations support for USAID’s programming and management processes through the Program Office and engages in liaison functions. Supports the Supervisory Program Officer in overseeing clearances and approvals of documents that come through the Program Office and helps to build strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of USAID/Yemen.
- Advises and guides USAID/Yemen support staff on operational policy and logistical requirements, including provision of a full range of consultative, information gathering, analytical, evaluative, and written technical services of broad scope and varied complexity.
- Identifies opportunities to raise policy, program, and operational issues within USAID to address gaps, move programs along, and facilitate communication.
- Together with the Supervisory Program Officer, serves as a principal Writer/ Editor; drafts, reviews, analyzes, and/or revises documents produced by various technical officers to ensure that (a) the style and manner of presentation of the information suit the media in which they are to appear; (b) the subject matter is sufficiently clear, and (c) it fulfills its information objective. Ensures that final documents are well organized, follow appropriate formats, contain the required information, and are clearly written.
- Interprets and communicates agency guidelines to other writers in the Mission in order to improve the quality of submissions to the SDA’s Office. Should be familiar with the broad range of key sources of information for Agency and Embassy policies and procedures as well as the Mission’s development programs.
- Serves as a quality control point of contact for written materials such as speeches, event checklists, briefing papers, decision memos, design documents, Cables, statements for bilateral and multilateral public events and meetings, that pass to and through the Director’s Office.
Other duties may include:
- Oversees management of the USAID/Yemen Taskers mailbox and ensures timely responses to correspondences. Ensures that taskers are completed, and obtains the necessary clearances on time before completed responses are sent back to Washington. Institutes information systems as needed to ensure efficient processing and response to Mission correspondence.
- Coordinates with the Middle East Regional Mission (MERP) Development Outreach and Communications (DOC) unit and the YAU’s PAS to proactively suggest events and participants which may involve the USAID/Yemen, ROYG officials, civil society leaders (NGOs, think-tanks, university professors); journalists (Yemeni and international TV, print and journals); and representatives of the business community (CEOs, Chamber of Commerce, etc.).
- Supports efforts of the Mission’s Vetting operations with records management to facilitate approval of proposed awards and sub-awards.
- Liaises with the YAU Secretariat and the RSO on USAID visits that require Control Officers. Collaborates with supporting offices to develop itineraries for the visitors, ensures that USAID/Yemen’s priorities are addressed and that the visitors have secure, quality interactions with implementing partners and beneficiaries, as well as USAID/Yemen staff as required.
XLA is looking for a Jr. Contract Specialist to support our federal customer. The job site is in a niche area in Arlington, VA that is close to restaurants, shops, and public transportation. The position is currently working remotely.
The responsibilities for the Jr. Contract Specialist are as follows:
- Develop acquisition plans and procurement milestone schedules;
- Coordinate tasks and attend meetings related to the development of a procurement package;
- Prepare procurement packages, including preparation and review of requirements documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Statement of Need (SON), Performance Work Statement (PWS)), market research documentation, independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), draft evaluation factors, applicable pre-award determinations and findings, and applicable pre-award clearances and reviews (e.g., Small Business Set-Aside Review and Information Technology Checklist);
- Provide recommendations concerning the selection of contract type and method of acquisition;
- Prepare and assist with the preparation of Justifications for Other-Than-Full- and-Open-Competition (JOFOCs);
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of Determinations and Findings;
- Draft or assist in drafting and issuing applicable pre-award synopses; and
- Present or assist in presenting acquisition planning documentation for higher level reviews and approvals
- Review of acquisition requirements documents.
- Review and improve customer statements of work and other pre-award documentation.
- Participate in working groups.
- Review and participate in training development and delivery.
- Develop briefings and position papers, review drafts, and finalize documentation.
XLA is looking for a Travel Analyst to support a federal agency located in Washington, D.C. Telework is currently permitted. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide a lead Analyst responsible for reviewing the priorities and deadlines for the day, week, month and assigning tasks appropriately to the contract team.
- Serve as the key travel contact personnel for Fraud Section employees. In this role the contractor shall provide technical, policy, and process advice and guidance on travel to employees, attorneys, and management officials.
- Interpret official temporary duty (TDY) travel requests and prepare travel authorizations based on traveler, Section, and mission needs. Ensure that the requests comply with Division and Department policies and procedures. Ensure submission of travel authorizations are completed in a timely manner that complies with Department policies and processes.
- Process and submit travel vouchers for reimbursement of funds and ensure all policies and processes are followed. Ensure submissions of travel vouchers are conducted in a timely manner that complies with Department policies.
- Review all travel authorizations and vouchers within the Division’s travel system (E2 Solutions) for errors prior to the submission for approval. Conduct adjustments to travel requests when discrepancies are discovered.
- Provide timely updates to travelers, routing officials and authorizing officials when changes occur with travel requests.
- For official travel outside the U.S., the Contractor shall coordinate and obtain documents including official passports and assists employees in applying for visas. The Contractor shall contact the foreign embassy for additional information when needed and provide information to State Department to obtain country clearances.
- Conduct monthly travel updates to address any open travel obligations that remain open in E2 Solutions more than 30 days after the traveler’s departure date.
- Act as a liaison between Division’s finance section and FRD travel teams concerning travel policy questions, policy interpretation and vouchers/authorizations issues.
- Make reservations for travelers utilizing E2 Solutions in situations where travelers are unable to make reservations on their own.
- The Contractor shall assist with evaluating the current state of FRD’s travel operations and recommend improvements, document processes, and develop and update metrics for senior leadership review. Updated metric reporting will be required monthly to ensure travel authorization and vouchers are processing timely and accurately.
- The Contractor shall assist Fraud Section management with creating Power-Point slides, website content, tutorials, and other work product related to the travel program for Section dissemination.
XLA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on site at our customer's offices in Washington, D.C.
- Performing administrative activities for all ODCR divisions, including making copies, filing and records management, correspondence, drafting and completing ad hoc reports, tracking suspense logs, performing various financial activities, obtaining and storing all underlying documentation for financial transactions, and supporting ODCR employee travel;
- Providing support to respond to DHS, ICE and external tasks, including researching and gathering relevant documentation, drafting responses, coordinating responses with DHS, ICE and external offices, managing the ICE tasks system to ensure tasks are appropriate delegated within ODCR and timely responded to, and tracking all ODCR tasks to ensure compliance and compile quarterly and annual data;
- Providing customer service support for all ODCR divisions, including answering internal and external telephone calls, meeting and greeting office visitors, coordinative video telecommunication meetings and calls, and directing customers to the appropriate ODCR programs and ICE offices;
- Providing logistics and planning support for all ODCR divisions, including Special Emphasis Program observances, ODCR internal and external meeting and strategic planning sessions, ODCR site visits, ODCR training initiatives;
- Supporting ODCR programs and initiatives, including reasonable accommodation, equal employment opportunity, alternative dispute resolution, organizational climate assessments, special emphasis, model workplace, anti-harassment, and civil liberties.
XL Associates, Inc. (XLA) has provided institutional support services to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) for over twenty years. XLA is now seeking candidates to support the Bureau for Resilience and Food Security (RFS) under a contract that was recently awarded. This is a great opportunity for those seeking to jump start a career in international development and gain valuable experience supporting USAID. The primary work location is the Ronald Reagan Building in downtown Washington, DC, although this will be a remote position for the time being.
The Strategic Communications Specialist will work with the RFS Communications and Outreach team to support creation and implementation of strategic communications and outreach plans that support the Feed the Future and Water for the World initiative goals. S/he will advise the Communications Director and senior staff on strategic communications strategies and develop creative ideas for storytelling and outreach that advance bureau and initiative goals. S/he will work closely with other members of the Communications and Outreach Team and across the bureau, Agency, interagency and partner organizations and public. Under the supervision of the RFS Communications Director, the incumbent will play a lead role in managing other short- and long-term projects, as assigned.
Description of Key Duties:
- Conduct research and synthesize data, information and stories into high-quality, targeted strategic messaging and communications materials that elevate engagement and awareness among target audiences online around key announcements and events.
- Develop and maintain high-quality content such as talking points, success stories, newsletter articles, videos, blog posts, press releases, briefs, and memos.
- Contribute to team projects and activities, such as writing and editing, responding to requests for information, internal communications, and strategic planning.
- Provide support on a range of communications and outreach activities, including digital content and engagement, as well as complete a wide range of day-to-day tasks related to communications and outreach.
- Propose, plan, track, and report on public events for both Bureau and Agency leadership. Develop, coordinate and execute integrated strategic communications strategies and campaigns across web and social media that elevate engagement and awareness among target audiences online around key announcements and events.
XLA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work onsite at a federal agency in Orlando, FL.
- Receives callers or visitors, determines purpose of the visit, and directs individuals to the supervisor or appropriate staff member.
- Answers questions from visitors and callers that require research in records or files, such as suspense dates and the status of reports.
- Personally, handles many matters and provides non-technical information to caller or visitor as required. Refers technical or difficult questions to the appropriate staff member.
- Reads and keeps apprised of organizational and Agency - wide directives and procedures in order to be aware of changes and new requirements affecting the work of the organization.
- Creates a variety of material such as letters, memoranda, investigative and other reports in final form, assuring correct punctuation, capitalization, spelling, grammar, and format.
- Maintains a variety of files such as investigative, chronological, time and attendance, automobile, personnel, etc.
- Establishes new electronic files as necessary, indexing case files to indicate include subject matter.
- Extracts required background materials from office files.
- Searches for documents or correspondence and excerpts information or data required.
- Arranges for timely submission of required information.
- Maintains suspense file and follows up in action items.
- Controls all documents for the groups, assuring that the deadlines are met.
- Makes tentative appointments for the group, makes travel arrangements for the supervisor and staff, including preparing travel vouchers and reports. Contacts travelers to relay specific information.
- Reviews outgoing correspondence prepared for the signature of the Group Supervisor, ASAC or SAC for proper format, correspondence with procedural requirements, grammar, typographical accuracy and necessary attachments.
XL Associates, Inc. (XLA) has provided institutional support services to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) for over twenty years. XLA is currently seeking a Recruiter to support the USAID Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will join a diverse contractor team providing comprehensive support in the contracting of political transition and stabilization response personnel worldwide. This position plays a pivotal role supporting USAID offices in fast-paced, dynamic environments and is critical to the successful implementation of USAID/OTI’s programs and fulfillment of USAID/OTI’s mandate. As part of the human resources team, the Recruiters support the processes and actions necessary to recruit and select staff under the flexible staffing mechanism used by USAID/OTI to implement its rapid response strategy. Typical duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Serve as a primary point of contact and manage communication with current and potential applicants, agency staff, and the general public;
- Facilitate the recruitment process for government staff and provide administrative support from preparing and posting job announcements to collecting application materials, conducting interviews, and checking references and academic credentials;
- Understand and execute the USAID personal services contractors (PSC) recruitment process: developing a recruitment plan, assisting in the development of solicitations, managing the application process, arranging interviews, and providing information on positions to candidates;
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to PSC recruiting including maintaining files, answering contract questions for candidates, and reporting on and tracking metrics related to ongoing recruitments;
- Represent the agency at external events and identify qualified recruitment sources, networking leads, job fairs, conferences, and advertising resources to recruit and further expand the recruitment network.
XLA is looking to hire an E2 Travel Specialist to work on site at DEA in Arlington, VA (metro accessible). Members of the XLA team work within the Financial Operations Section (FNO) by providing the E2 help desk support, answering questions, researching travel documents, routing issues, and maintaining E2 Access Forms. Employees with the Travel Services Unit work closely with the E2 Travel Helpdesk. Team members provide helpdesk support to all inquiries pertaining to E2 travel responding and researching all questions. This helpdesk support is provided to all personnel at DEA. Our team assists DEA employees to ensure all Travel Cards are being used in accordance with all regulations. In addition, our team members generate E2 usage reports and provide cost comparisons for E2 travelers creating documents tracking E2 progress. This information is used to update quarterly travel savings and used in the Office of Finance newsletter.
The E2 Travel Specialist will be tasked with:
- Creating new E2 accounts for travelers
- Advising travelers on how to complete authorizations and submit travel vouchers in E2
- Advising travelers on all agency travel policies
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with rejected E2 documents from UFMS
- Maintaining database for documents on local intranet
XL Associates, Inc. (XLA) has provided institutional support services to the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) for nearly 25 years. XLA is currently seeking a Communication Analyst to support the USAID Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs (LPA). The Communication Analyst performs functions for communications to the Agency workforce and serves as an Internal Communications resource for assigned USAID operating units.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure consistency of message and unity of purpose with regard to Agency outreach
- Manage project conceptualization, planning, logistics, and coordination with relevant participants and partner offices
- Advise on management of requirements for potential communications and make recommendations for communications efforts. Assess communications areas for current and future workforce information, and recommend communications to fit workforce trends
- Research and identify key information needs for the Agency workforce, and identify high priority topics for Agency leadership to increase awareness of the Agency through targeted communications
- Maintain up-to-date records on all internal communications plans across offices and Bureaus on commemorative months, and regarding other ad hoc communications efforts
- Write and edit communications content for products across various platforms and achieving different communication objectives
- Recommend communications efforts in response to workforce information or morale needs
XL Associates, Inc. (XLA) has provided institutional support services to the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) for nearly 25 years. XLA is currently seeking a Communication Analyst (junior level) to support the USAID Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs (LPA). The Communication Analyst counsels and represents the Bureau across the spectrum of internal communications responsibilities and opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to the Internal Communications Team Lead when executing internal strategic communications efforts
- Under the direction of the Team Lead, serve as an Internal Communications resource across all Agency offices, bureaus, and missions
- Ensure consistency of message and unity of purpose with regard to Agency communications
- Work closely with other members of the team and with groups across the Agency to implement strategic communications plans – tracking efforts across offices and bureaus, and reporting out on status of communication efforts
- Make recommendations for Agency communications efforts
- Assess communications products and channels for current and future trends, and recommend new communications products that will help the team to meet overall objectives
- Research and identify new product types and channels, and present options for consideration
- Draft and edit success stories, video scripts, web content, and other written products
- Support events logistics
- Coordinate across the Agency to ensure all offices with equities in Agency products and events are fully informed, track office contributions to products and events, and provide status updates on any large efforts to leadership
- Report on metrics/analytics associated with Agency communications products
XLA is looking for a Financial Analyst/Training Development person to work on-site on a federal engagement. This position is a full-time position and requires the eligibility to obtain and maintain a DOJ Public Trust.
Primary Job Duties:
- Communicate with managers to identify training needs and map out development plans.
- Proficient in managing instructor equipment and educational materials such as PowerPoint, Camtasia, Snag-It, etc.
- Design and deliver learning courses, workshops and other training as needed.
- Concrete understanding of financial management principles with the ability to train others.
- Exceptional writing skills, financial reporting and analysis skills.
- The ability to effectively conduct presentations and findings to Senior Leadership and Stakeholders.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for financial management processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of financial management and Training Development.
XLA is looking for a Jr. Financial Analyst to work onsite at a federal agency in Arlington, VA (metro accessible).
Requires two (2) years of relevant experience. Relevant experience may include, but is not limited to strategic, business and action planning for the cost and schedule performance of programs. Duties will include:
- Coordinate with government representatives and vendors to verify billing charges and periods of performance;
- Record a variety of source documentation information into financial management and other systems, spreadsheets, and databases;
- Audit, analyze, and track expenditures on funding accounts to meet current legal funding requirements;
- Utilize financial management and data systems to process, verify, and submit payments;
- Initiate account replenishment requests and dispursement of funds.
XLA is looking for a Junior Financial Auditor to sit onsite at our customer's offices in Washington, D.C. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of Federal Financial Management systems.
- Basic understanding of financial management evaluations and reviews.
- Support the development of recommendations related to financial audit reviews and the associated corrective action plans.
- Field and assist Mid Professional Auditor with answering questions regarding finance, budget, and auditing matters.
- Assist/support strategic planning efforts for audit/financial plans.
- Assist with internal audit services and OMB Circular No. A-123 control testing.
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of risk assessment.
- Detail-oriented, with strong attention to detail.
- Must be willing to travel to all District Offices as needed.
XLA is looking for a Travel Specialist to sit onsite at our customer's offices in Washington, D.C.
- Knowledge of Federal Travel Regulations and E2 systems.
- Prior experience with a web-based travel system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communications and interfacing with various levels of management.
- Excellent attention detail, must be able to multi task and have a sense of urgency to complete travel task within the allotted time frame provided.
- Experience working with domestic travel authorizations and vouchers processing as well as foreign travel passports and visas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, preferably in a helpdesk type environment.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree plus two years of experience in a related field, or three years of experience in a related field.
XLA is looking for an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Associate. The Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Associate will support the XLA Corporate Office in Vienna, VA. This is a hybrid role and requires one (1) day per week onsite.
Primary duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Accounts Receivable - manage incoming payments on behalf of the company.
- Preparing client invoices
- Manage the review process with Program Management approvers in accordance with internal deadlines
- Submit invoices in a timely manner
- Manage invoice rejections in conjunction with XLA Controller and Program Management Staff
- Coordinate Invoices with Contracts Department as needed
- Serve as Company SME on JTR and on-line Expense Reports
- Post payments to customer accounts
- Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
- Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
- Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
- Analyzing financial records for accuracy and late payments
- Proactive approach to AR; reports trends to Controller on late or missing invoices/approvals
Accounts Payable - manage outgoing bills and invoices on behalf of the company. These bills might include monthly client invoices, utility payments, corporate invoices, employee expense accounts and education reimbursements.
- Sending out payments for company credit cards after reviewing internal audit
- Responding to vendor invoices and following up as necessary in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company/client
- Support annual budget formulation exercises each year, and reconciliation of budget to actual each month and on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain monthly and annual Invoice Rejection Log and Stats for company ISO process
- Maintain AP/AR work instructions for Accounting System
XLA is currently seeking a Recruiter to support the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) in Washington, DC. The successful candidate would join a diverse team providing comprehensive support to OTI and would specifically be focused on the recruitment of Personal Services Contractors (PSC) to meet a broad range of requirements. Typical duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Serve as a primary point of contact and manage communication with current and potential offerors, as well as the general public;
- Provide administrative support from preparing and posting job requisitions, to collecting and reviewing offer materials;
- Assist the PSC Recruiting team with facilitating the USAID PSC requisition process; drafting and posting solicitations, responding to offerors, scheduling interviews and meetings;
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to PSC recruiting including maintaining files, answering contract questions for candidates, and reporting on ongoing requisitions;
- Participate in public outreach efforts and external recruitment events;
- Identify qualified recruitment sources, networking leads, job fairs, conferences, and advertising resources to attract and further expand the recruitment network.
XLA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work at a federal agency in Lexington, KY. The Administrative Assistant’s duties may include, but not limited to:
- Assembling, copying, faxing and scanning a variety of materials and ensuring proper distribution of copies as required
- Maintaining a variety of office logs and files
- Maintaining calendars and schedules
- Greeting visitors, answering the main office phone, and taking messages as required
- Maintaining main staff directories
- Preparing, writing, and editing a variety of correspondence including letters and memos
- Preparing, creating, formatting, and editing spreadsheets, presentations, and charts
- Assisting with performing searches of electronic and hardcopy files and databases for records, supportive data, and historical documents
- Assisting in preparing or drafting initial correspondence in response to requests and in preparing an array of other documents for release in response to requests
- Responding to first line inquiries from a wide variety of key public, internal, and external constituencies
- Submitting and following up on requests for services (i.e. telephone, key request, and help desk, etc.)
- Arranging for housekeeping, facility, and vehicle services
- Ensuring office equipment is maintained and functional
- Preparing all types of travel orders using DEA specified travel process
- Preparing vouchers and making travel arrangements
- Answering/Researching general travel related questions
- Maintaining travel associated files
- Organizing and supporting workshops and meetings
- Coordinating with DEA travel office to make travel arrangements for meeting attendees
- Preparing notebooks, invitations, agendas, and support documents
- Reserving space for meetings
- Coordinating logistical and administrative arrangements for guest speakers and meeting attendees
- Providing administrative support during meetings, including arranging for audiovisual displays, taking meeting minutes, and following up with summary minutes or reports from meetings
- Receiving and processing incoming mail including preparing requests for FedEx shipments, UPS, and other priority mail services, and couriers
- Preparing purchase requests for office supplies
- Preparing purchase requests for office equipment and services and Division Procurements
- Answering questions and investigating discrepancies related to purchases
- Entering payment information into internal and external administrative databases
- Requesting property passes and property transfers
- Answering questions, assisting with tracking, and maintaining associated files
- Assisting personnel with equipment inventories
- Preparing personnel packages as needed
- Assisting with various logistics required for recruitments
- Processing and entering training requests
- Assume timekeeper responsibilities, including preparing all paperwork associated with overtime requests
XL Associates, Inc. (XLA) has provided institutional support services to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) for over twenty five years. XLA is currently seeking candidates to support the Bureau for Resilience and Food Security (RFS). This is a great opportunity for those seeking to jump start a career in international development and gain valuable experience supporting USAID. The primary work location is the Ronald Reagan Building in downtown Washington, DC.
The Program Assistant will provide support to the RFS Strategic Planning Division and work closely with the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Team to assist with a broad range of activities. Specific duties may include, but would not be limited to:
- Track support requests and related actions for the MEL team;
- Receive and determine the best course of action for new requests;
- Organize technical communications; write/manage action memos, briefers, and other types of documents including establishing zero drafts of relevant documents and communications;
- Ensure documents and communications go through the proper review and clearance process;
- Coordinate responses to GAO audits related to MEL;
- Support partnerships with other organizations internal and external to USAID;
- Meeting coordination, note-taking, agenda-tracking, etc.
- Backstop other positions as needed during periods of absence.
XLA is looking for an Office Assistant to join our client’s team on a contract-to-hire basis. The individual will sit on-site in St. Louis, MO. This position pays $16/hour.
The Office Assistant independently carries out all the services in his/her area or responsibility. The scope of the job may include a wide range of Workplace Services and/or activities including mainly routine tasks to be completed independently according to office guidelines and/or under general supervision. The Office Assistant prioritizes and completes assigned standard tasks following general guidelines to meet defined goals.
- Receive and relay incoming, outgoing and internal calls according to local guidelines
- Answer general inquiries, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource
- Greet and direct employees and visitors
- Process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy
- Set up and maintain workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment
- Provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed
- Stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (Ex. copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.)
- Provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (Ex. copiers and printers)
- Provide support and/or execute activities related to onsite or offsite meetings and events
- Receive, process, and deliver inbound and outbound, mail, packages and faxes
- Keep track and follow up on customer requests until completion
- Perform administrative duties according to location guidelines
- May act as a point of contact for external providers (commodity)
- May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports
XLA is looking for Financial Operations to support a federal agency located in Washington, DC. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the daily preparation, processing, management and correction of financial transactions. Transactions include but are not limited to: deposits, debit vouchers, transfers, obligations, accruals, payments, and payment cancellations;
- Accessing one or more government financial management systems to retrieve documents, analyze activity, and generate reports;
- Researching and responding to customer inquiries to designated shared mailboxes;
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly closing activities.