Click column header to sort
XAL is looking for a Quality Manager who shall be onsite at the requested office location at USCIS National Records Center (NRC) and be responsible for all Quality activities within task areas. The Quality Manager will lead a team of quality auditors and tutors to perform all audit and training functions.
- Communicate with Government client; inform of significant issues, respond and take corrective action to identified issues.
- Institute quality control measures to ensure that tasks are completed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide continuous quality-control file audits of all files.
- Develop quality control status reports to ensure all Acceptable Quality Level’s (AQL’s) are being met.
- Be proactive in identifying and recommending new approaches to improve quality, cost and process inefficiencies.
- Verify that all pages of every file are prepared, scanned, and all documents are indexed correctly.
- Verify that Metadata is complete and correct for every file.
- Correct defective products prior to creating batches of A-files available for the Quality Assurance (QA) process.
- Notify the COR of any error trends.
- Do not reassemble files after QC is complete. Keep the original left side of the file and right side of the file separate and place back into the file folder.
- QC will verify and prepare routine requests for ingestion into EDMS in three business days from the receipt of the file in the unit.
- QC will verify all scanning processes for Priority (expedited) requests and prepare them for ingestion into EDMS within two business days from the receipt of the file.
- Stage files for the QA process.
- Respond to NRC meeting requests within allotted time period.
- Develop complex statistical analysis, cost estimates, and analytical reports.
- Coordinate project activities with Contractor and Government representatives, conduct fact finding for special projects
- Respond to Government inquiries, and present oral briefings to management officials.
- Prepare SOPs and revisions.
XLA is seeking a highly qualified individual to serve as a Mid-Level Acquisition Specialist performing the full range of acquisition services in support of the Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Consular Affairs, Office of Consular Systems and Technology. These services include, among other things, developing acquisition packages, supporting source selections and providing post-award contract support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading acquisition efforts independently or with a team;
- Working independently or lead a team in the development of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for a variety of products, services or solutions;
- Completing minor acquisition actions and provides support as a team member on larger, more complex acquisitions for DOS;
- Developing acquisition documentation, including requirements documents, acquisition strategies, independent government cost estimates, determination and findings, evaluation criteria, and milestone plans;
- Advising Technical Evaluation Teams;
- Assisting Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) in ensuring their contracts comply with applicable laws and terms and conditions and that deliverables meet contractual requirements;
- Assisting CORs with submitting timely Contractor Performance Assessment Reports (CPARs);
- Assisting CORs with contract close-out;
- Publishing Requests for Proposals (RFPs);
- Analyzing proposals, applications, and/or quotes received;
- Conducting cost analysis of acquisitions;
- Reviewing contracts and preparing award modifications;
- Maintaining contract files;
- Interacting and communicating effectively and professionally with government officials;
- Performing other job-related responsibilities as assigned.
XLA is looking for a Technical Writer on a temporary basis to assist FEMA in a disaster recovery area (Mid-West/Texas Region). Responsibilities include:
- The contractor shall provide technical recommendations, technical editing, graphic development, and formatting for PA documents.
XLA is looking for a Computer Specialist on a temporary basis to assist FEMA in a disaster recovery area (Mid-West/Texas Region). Responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative, technical, and program management support for information technology services.
- Recommend solutions that meet current and future Public Assistance requirements in support of FEMA’s missions and functions.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of database systems.
- Assist with file migration, Information Management, and document review.
- Develop data reports, reporting tools, and data analysis documents.
- Assist with SharePoint and other programmatic system development systems and/or tools.
XLA is looking for a Financial Analyst for a period of one year to assist FEMA in a disaster recovery area (Mid-West/Texas Region). Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing applicant labor policies, pay rates, and fringe benefit information
Reviewing timesheets and employee work logs
- Provide financial analysis and consulting services in support of the Public Assistance Division’s Community Disaster Loan Program. Specific tasks include:
- Meet with local governmental officials with the purpose of evaluating the local governments’ eligibility for a Community Disaster Loan(s), assist the local governments with their Community Disaster Loan application(s), and make recommendation on Community Disaster Loan amounts
- Request yearly financial audit files and supporting documentation from each active loan applicant, provide governmental accounting expertise to perform financial evaluations and make recommendations on disbursement of funds based on eligibility regulations
Evaluating the local governments’ financial conditions, and make recommendations to FEMA regarding Community Disaster Loan cancellation amounts
- Support FEMA’s pre-cancellation activities, which include outreach and planning
- Work with FEMA and local governments on financial reconciliation
- Provide support on appeal activities to include research, analyses, cost estimation, review, writing decision paper and providing recommendations based upon historical data