XLA is looking for a Technical Writer to work at a customer's office in College Park, MD. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Must have six (6) years of hands-on relevant experience in technical writing, and supporting an Information Technology staff.
- Excellent English language, grammar, and spelling skills for writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Experience with supporting all facets from a documentation perspective of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Skilled at organizing and translating information into clear and concise written documentation.
- Skilled at articulating complex concepts and processes in writing.
- Proven ability to effectively research subject matter.
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative environment as part of a team with conflicting information to create and edit documentation.
- Proven ability to work well under tight deadlines and effectively interact with a wide range of personnel.
- Demonstrated experience in providing editing, redlining and formatting documents to create high quality documentation.
- Must have two (2) years of hands-on experience building templates and work products using Google Suite tools.
- Must have two (2) or more years of hands-on experience using Microsoft Office product suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Must have three (3) or more years of hands-on experience using Microsoft Visio and Project products.
XLA is looking for a Financial Analyst/SME to support a federal customer in Washington, D.C. The Financial Analyst
shall have at least 6 years’ experience analyzing data from financial and case processing information systems. Experience reviewing records to assure compliance with rules and regulations. Prior knowledge of or experience with government audits is beneficial.