Click column header to sort
The DCoP will provide senior-level technical and administrative management of open innovation activities. The DCoP will ensure a timely implementation of project activities and effective financial and personnel management. The DCoP will ensure that all project deliverables meet standards of excellence and USAID expectations. The DCoP will provide responsive financial, contractual, and operational leadership and support to the project staff, ensure contract compliance, and liaise with USAID on issues related to contract management. The DCoP will ensure that all project activities are implemented in accordance with the USAID policies and regulations.
Activities and Duties:
- Program Management and Implementation: Responsible for assisting the Chief of Party (CoP) in the overall management and implementation of project activities. This includes developing and monitoring work plans, budgets, and performance indicators, as well as ensuring that project objectives are met within the specified timeline and budget constraints.
- Technical Leadership and Guidance: Provide technical expertise and guidance to project staff and implementing partners in areas such as innovation, adaptive management, and capacity building. Help identify and promote best practices, innovative approaches, and new technologies to ensure that project activities are effective and sustainable.
- Stakeholder Coordination and Collaboration: Works closely with project partners, host country government agencies, local organizations, and other stakeholders to ensure effective coordination and collaboration in achieving project goals. They represent the project in meetings, workshops, and conferences, and actively engage with stakeholders to build strong working relationships and promote project visibility.
- Compliance and Reporting: Ensures compliance with USAID rules and regulations, as well as project-specific policies and procedures. They oversee the project's Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) system, ensuring timely and accurate data collection, analysis, and reporting. Assists in the preparation of project reports and other deliverables, ensuring their quality and timely submission to USAID and other stakeholders.
XLA is looking for an Information Security and Privacy Group (ISPG) Lead to work onsite at a federal agency in Bethesda, Maryland. This role will be instrumental in designing, implementing, and maintaining security policies and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company data, as well as compliance with privacy laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement information security strategies and plans to safeguard company information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Oversee the development and enforcement of internal security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish best practices for information security and privacy.
- Coordinate with IT department to ensure security measures are incorporated into systems development and data management.
- Conduct security audits and manage remediation plans.
- Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with changing laws and applicable regulations.
- Train and supervise staff in information security and privacy awareness and procedures.
- Report to senior management about the status and initiatives of the ISPG.
XLA is looking for a Cybersecurity Integration Center (NCIC) Lead to work onsite at a federal agency in Bethesda, Maryland. The NCIC Lead will be responsible for the oversight and management of all cybersecurity activities within the organization, ensuring a robust cybersecurity posture aligned with federal regulations and industry best practices.
- Lead the development and implementation of an integrated cybersecurity strategy for NCATS.
Oversee the operations of the NCIC, including threat monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management, and risk assessment.
- Foster collaboration among internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective cybersecurity operations.
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure cybersecurity measures are incorporated into all technology initiatives.
- Lead the response to cybersecurity incidents, ensuring effective coordination and communication.
- Develop and implement cybersecurity training and awareness programs for the organization.
- Regularly report to senior management on the status of cybersecurity efforts, risks, and recommendations.
- Stay abreast of the latest cybersecurity trends, threats, and compliance requirements.
XLA is looking for a Program Manager to be a senior level resource responsible for the IT and Information Security portfolio. This requires oversight of existing IT/Information Security contracts, identification of expansion opportunities, and new business to grow portfolio. This individual will be responsible for oversight of two Federal programs engaged in various IT requirements, and the implementation and adherence to information assurance and cybersecurity guidelines, regulations and mandates. The successful candidate will engage in project management serving as a liaison for the business with customers and clients, overall program development, risk management, budgeting and reporting, recruiting & staffing, and partnering with senior leadership on a regular basis. Practical experience should include, but not limited to:
- Experience managing IT projects and overseeing group of technical SMEs and other technical resources providing Cyber Security services, IT Operations, and Network Infrastructure support services
- Understanding of standards and regulations such as NIST Special Publications, Risk Management Framework (RMF), and demonstrated experience in an IT Infrastructure O&M environment
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for client interaction and management; contract performance and health, customer satisfaction, and participating in meetings with customer
- Understanding of project and program financial, and experience with Profit and Loss (P&L) for assigned contract
- Collaborating with senior management, subcontractors, technology partners, and government customers to lay out program strategy efforts to support delivery and growth
- Identification of resource requirements, and proper communication of those requirements in a timely manner to ensure projects are properly staffed
- Managing and coordinating with project team(s) and providing leadership & mentoring to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables and overall effective project execution
- Program & Project Management, Operations, Budgets, Scheduling & Cost Assessment
- Business Risk Management, Organizational Change Management & Negotiation
- Develop and provide weekly program and staffing reports to the Operations team
- Other special projects and/or duties as assigned by the agency and/or the corporate office
- Experience with developing comprehensive federal proposal responses, including staffing models or plans, management, past performance, and resumes for multiple types of IT support and professional services opportunities
XLA is looking for a Program Director to support our DOJ federal clients. This position is a hybrid role and onsite meetings may be required in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
The DOJ Program Director shall display competent supervisory ability and experience by successfully performing at least eight years in a similar capacity and position as a full-time program manager and/or director role. The candidate will be responsible for continuous supervision, coordination, quality assurance, and oversight of all services and recruiting of our DOJ portfolio across multiple Task Orders:
· Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning of all DOJ contract support activities and subordinate staff per SOW.
· Dual-hat in an Account Management/Growth role, assisting XLA in the identification and pursuit of new business opportunities within the agency. Actively participate and contribute to the business development and pipeline discussions and reviews. Provide routine updates on status of new business opportunities and support the capture and proposal development processes as needed.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple different Task Orders, client needs, personnel fluctuations, and changing priorities simultaneously with confidence, poise, and professional decorum.
· Coordinate with Recruiting & HR Department on all open positions, assigning proper labor categories, interviewing of candidates, and coordination of meet and greets with the customer.
· Plans, conducts, and supervises client projects of major significance, necessitating advanced knowledge and the ability to originate and apply new and unique project management methods and management principles.
· Maintain a detailed financial forecast across the contract and at the task order levels to clearly and accurately delineate anticipated monthly/quarterly/annual status of fund view.
· Responsible for creating, maintaining, and owning customer Monthly Status Report and Quarterly Staffing Report, with special emphasis on adhering to data quality integrity.
· Responsible for maintaining the project budget, available funding, and other agency related financial spreadsheets.
· Proposes resolutions and process improvement when necessary.
· Communicate with all levels of the client and employer in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing.