XLA is seeking a highly qualified individual to serve as a Senior Acquisition Specialist/Project Manager performing the full range of acquisition services in support of the Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Consular Affairs, Office of Consular Systems and Technology. These services include, among other things, developing acquisition packages, supporting source selections and providing post-award contract support. Must have an active SECRET Clearance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing advanced acquisition guidance to federal agencies, and in particular, to DOS;
- Working with program offices to develop requirements for Statements of Work (SOWs);
- Facilitating meetings, including working with stakeholders to develop agendas;
- Conducting market research;
- Providing cost and price analysis;
- Developing acquisition documentation that includes requirements documents, acquisition strategies, independent government cost estimates, determination and findings, evaluation criteria, and milestone plans;
- Advising Technical Evaluation Teams;
- Assisting Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) in ensuring their contracts comply with applicable laws and terms and conditions and that deliverables meet contractual requirements;
- Assisting CORs with submitting timely Contractor Performance Assessment Reports (CPARs);
- Assisting CORs with contract close-out;
- Interacting and communicating effectively and professionally with government officials;
- Reporting on project status in internal and client meetings;
- Reviewing contracts, and preparing award modifications; and
- Performing other job-related responsibilities as assigned.