Click column header to sort
XLA is looking for a Program Manager to oversee a large contract with a law enforcement agency in the Washington, D.C. metro area. The functional support will span multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at locations worldwide is required. The Program Manager is responsible for the team to be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Overall manager for the contractor effort who will serve as the Contractor's authorized point of contact with the Contracting Officer Representative.
- Provide overall, on-site, day-to-day managements of the program and it inherent projects, personnel planning, and quality control necessary to ensure effective contract performance.
- Ensure personnel accessing information systems meet the applicable training and certification requirements.
- Responsible for managing scope, budget, schedule and performance.
- Provides direction, prioritization, coordination, and conflict resolution while managing project teams that accomplish project objectives.
- Routinely conduct in-depth reviews to identify progress, risks, and other issues that impact the success of the project.
- Provide status reports and other deliverables as required.
- Routinely identify and execute recommendations that are innovative ideas for process efficiencies that facilitate improved service delivery.
- Develop, update and brief project plans as required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team of technical and technical support staff for Government customers in the information technology domain.
XLA is looking for a Sr. Acquisition and Assistance Specialist to support USAID in Washington, D.C.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the negotiation and administration of contracts, grants, cooperative agreements and interagency agreements
- Provide assistance in the development of solicitations and approval memos
- Develop and publish Requests for Applications (RFA) and Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Participate in the review of proposals, analysis of costs and recommendation of agreement conditions in accordance with current regulations and policies.
- Respond to applicant/offeror questions
- Facilitate the technical evaluation process
- Prepare award documents
- Notify unsuccessful applicants/offerors
- Negotiation and award
- Award administration
XLA is seeking a highly qualified individual to serve as a Senior Acquisition Specialist performing the full range of acquisition services in support of the Department of State (DOS) Bureau of Consular Affairs, Office of Consular Systems and Technology. These services include, among other things, developing acquisition packages, supporting source selections and providing post-award contract support. Must have an active SECRET Clearance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing advanced acquisition guidance to federal agencies, and in particular, to DOS;
- Working with program offices to develop requirements for Statements of Work (SOWs);
- Facilitating meetings, including working with stakeholders to develop agendas;
- Conducting market research;
- Providing cost and price analysis;
- Developing acquisition documentation that includes requirements documents, acquisition strategies, independent government cost estimates, determination and findings, evaluation criteria, and milestone plans;
- Advising Technical Evaluation Teams;
- Assisting Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) in ensuring their contracts comply with applicable laws and terms and conditions and that deliverables meet contractual requirements;
- Assisting CORs with submitting timely Contractor Performance Assessment Reports (CPARs);
- Assisting CORs with contract close-out;
- Interacting and communicating effectively and professionally with government officials;
- Reporting on project status in internal and client meetings;
- Reviewing contracts, and preparing award modifications; and
- Performing other job-related responsibilities as assigned.
XLA is looking for a Technical Writer on a temporary basis to assist FEMA in a disaster recovery area (Mid-West/Texas Region). Responsibilities include:
- The contractor shall provide technical recommendations, technical editing, graphic development, and formatting for PA documents.
XLA is looking for a Computer Specialist on a temporary basis to assist FEMA in a disaster recovery area (Mid-West/Texas Region). Responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative, technical, and program management support for information technology services.
- Recommend solutions that meet current and future Public Assistance requirements in support of FEMA’s missions and functions.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of database systems.
- Assist with file migration, Information Management, and document review.
- Develop data reports, reporting tools, and data analysis documents.
- Assist with SharePoint and other programmatic system development systems and/or tools.
XLA is looking for a Financial Analyst for a period of one year to assist FEMA in a disaster recovery area (Mid-West/Texas Region). Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing applicant labor policies, pay rates, and fringe benefit information
Reviewing timesheets and employee work logs
- Provide financial analysis and consulting services in support of the Public Assistance Division’s Community Disaster Loan Program. Specific tasks include:
- Meet with local governmental officials with the purpose of evaluating the local governments’ eligibility for a Community Disaster Loan(s), assist the local governments with their Community Disaster Loan application(s), and make recommendation on Community Disaster Loan amounts
- Request yearly financial audit files and supporting documentation from each active loan applicant, provide governmental accounting expertise to perform financial evaluations and make recommendations on disbursement of funds based on eligibility regulations
Evaluating the local governments’ financial conditions, and make recommendations to FEMA regarding Community Disaster Loan cancellation amounts
- Support FEMA’s pre-cancellation activities, which include outreach and planning
- Work with FEMA and local governments on financial reconciliation
- Provide support on appeal activities to include research, analyses, cost estimation, review, writing decision paper and providing recommendations based upon historical data