XLA is looking for a Purchase Card Specialist will support DEA's Acquisition Programs, most importantly, the Federal Government Purchase Card Program.
- Ability to research and analyze business processes and recommend solutions or improvements.
- Performs a series of analytical, administrative, coordinating, and monitoring duties related to the Purchase Card Program (GSA Smart Pay 3).
- Assist compliance with the Purchase Card Program standards, policies, and procedures.
- Analyzes and evaluates, on a quantitative and qualitative basis, the effectiveness of the Purchase Card Program or operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Analyzes program performance data to identify problem areas and impact, and prevent fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Coordinating and monitoring disputed procurements, billing errors, disputed payments, credits etc. that are not resolved with the vendor within the required working days of receipt of the statement.
- Audits the development of the program on a daily basis through the review of reports based on data retrieved from program.
- Conducts or assists in formal training for program participants and management officials on various aspects of the program, including detailed training on Federal Government Purchase Card Program.
- Develops procedures for establishing, operating, and assessing the effectiveness of the Purchase Card Program and compliance of cardholders, approving officials, and alternate approving officials by auditing and reviewing the different aspects of the program.
- Providing customer service to DEA’s 400+ Purchase Card Holders and nearly 200 Purchase Card Approving Officials.
- Developing communications.