XLA is looking for a Travel Specialist to sit onsite at our customer's offices in Washington, D.C.
- Knowledge of Federal Travel Regulations and E2 systems.
- Prior experience with a web-based travel system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communications and interfacing with various levels of management.
- Excellent attention detail, must be able to multi task and have a sense of urgency to complete travel task within the allotted time frame provided.
- Experience working with domestic travel authorizations and vouchers processing as well as foreign travel passports and visas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, preferably in a helpdesk type environment.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field OR additional 4 years of professional experience in a related field in lieu of degree.