The Lead Research Analyst is responsible for the providing expertise in the areas of emerging biometrics technologies, physical and digital travel, identification credentials and standards, and advanced face recognition algorithms as well as generating artifacts for technical and/or non-technical audience and will be tasked with staying at the forefront of this dynamic field, ensuring the DOS uses the most advanced and secure identity management solutions. This position will be located in Tysons Corner at XLA HQ.
- Lead and conduct comprehensive research in the field of Identity Management Services, including technology trends, new product development, and competitive landscape.
- Develop and implement research methodologies and data collection strategies tailored to the needs of identity management systems.
- Analyze data and trends in Identity Management Services, providing strategic and actionable insights to decision-makers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to understand the functional requirements and needs of the department's identity management services.
- Translate complex research findings into clear, concise, and actionable insights.
- Oversee junior research analysts, including training, coaching, and providing feedback on performance.