XLA is looking for an Automation Analyst work onsite at a federal agency in Washington, D.C.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Automation Analyst shall provide SharePoint/ServiceNow configuration management and development to fully implement new technical solutions for AMD ICE Asset Management issues and capture operational, financial and program data analyses.
- Provide system support (SharePoint, ServiceNow, Project Server, and supporting solutions)
- Capture and translate complex technical requirements into functional documents and solutions
- Perform data migration across multiple platforms to capture complex technical requirements
- Provide file storage and record location, maintenance, and update support via SharePoint or alternative storage that best meet file/record storage and retention requirements as needed.
- Maintain, update, and modernize all existing tools, to include any SharePoint applications and provide solutions and develop new tools related to achieving process improvement and automation.
- Provide solutions and develop new tools related to achieving process improvement and automation.
- Ensure completion of initial requirements and update with status on weekly or as-needed basis.
- Develop SharePoint site page and file storage solutions for MPMU and update and maintain SharePoint Site for PMU and MPMU.
- Familiar utilizing commercial off the shelf software and applications such as Tableau, Excel, SharePoint, Power BI, Power Automate.
- Assist with revisions and edits to Property and Mail and Print instructions, guides, operating procedures, and other aides as needed. This includes updates to guides and instructions on how to use various tools developed or changes in processes to existing operations.
- CRITICAL MEASURES OF SUCCESS: Reduce Costs, Improve Mission Responsiveness & Stronger Organizational Resilience for Business Continuity.