XLA is looking for a Data Analytics Lead to work onsite at a federal agency in Washington, D.C.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create initiatives and opportunities for cost savings in terms of reduced administrative burden to labor intensive areas of property management.
- Provide solutions and develop new tools related to achieving process improvement and automation and provide reporting and analytic support as requested by Section Chiefs/Team Leads and Unit Chiefs to a variety of recurring and occasional rapid turnaround data calls that are difficult to plan for.
- Familiar utilizing commercial off the shelf software and applications such as Tableau, Excel, SharePoint, Power BI, Power Automate.
- The AMD requires data analytics expertise on hand with an in depth understanding of ICE data, systems, and operations to quickly facilitate the response to these requests.
- Provide training to AMD staff as requested by management on these reporting and analytic support tools and data calls.
- Most reporting and data analyses occurs on a recurring basis from weekly, monthly, quarterly, and or annual basis.
- Time sensitive or ad hoc reports occur on occasion and mostly from existing tools/data.
- Assist the AMD in developing the capability to establish multi-dimensional analyses that identify relationships and trends not previously understood to help surface potential risks as well as new opportunities for cost recovery and avoidance. Provide the AMD with monthly analysis reports on areas of improvement.
- Develop other tools as needed on SharePoint or alternative platforms to be able to more effectively perform required tasks without consistent technical issues resulting from OCIO IT updates.
- CRITICAL MEASURES OF SUCCESS: Reduce Costs, Improve Mission Responsiveness & Stronger Organizational Resilience for Business Continuity.