XLA is looking for a Program Director to support our DOJ federal clients. This position is a hybrid role and onsite meetings may be required in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
The DOJ Program Director shall display competent supervisory ability and experience by successfully performing at least eight years in a similar capacity and position as a full-time program manager and/or director role. The candidate will be responsible for continuous supervision, coordination, quality assurance, and oversight of all services and recruiting of our DOJ portfolio across multiple Task Orders:
· Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning of all DOJ contract support activities and subordinate staff per SOW.
· Dual-hat in an Account Management/Growth role, assisting XLA in the identification and pursuit of new business opportunities within the agency. Actively participate and contribute to the business development and pipeline discussions and reviews. Provide routine updates on status of new business opportunities and support the capture and proposal development processes as needed.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple different Task Orders, client needs, personnel fluctuations, and changing priorities simultaneously with confidence, poise, and professional decorum.
· Coordinate with Recruiting & HR Department on all open positions, assigning proper labor categories, interviewing of candidates, and coordination of meet and greets with the customer.
· Plans, conducts, and supervises client projects of major significance, necessitating advanced knowledge and the ability to originate and apply new and unique project management methods and management principles.
· Maintain a detailed financial forecast across the contract and at the task order levels to clearly and accurately delineate anticipated monthly/quarterly/annual status of fund view.
· Responsible for creating, maintaining, and owning customer Monthly Status Report and Quarterly Staffing Report, with special emphasis on adhering to data quality integrity.
· Responsible for maintaining the project budget, available funding, and other agency related financial spreadsheets.
· Proposes resolutions and process improvement when necessary.
· Communicate with all levels of the client and employer in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree a plus.
Clearance Requirement: Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance. Current active DOJ clearance desired.
Software Powered by iCIMS