XLA is looking for a Project Partner to work on a part-time basis (12%) to support a Federal Agency in Washington, DC.
The Project Partner will provide overall direction to the team, coordinate work activities, and support overall program-level requests from ATF. This position requires the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- Federal financial reporting (GTAS), reconciliations (FBWT, Payroll) and Financial Statement preparation
- Chief Financial Officer Act Audits
- OMB Circular A-123 audits
- Certified and well versed in Wdesk cloud-based repository and reporting system.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Audit Readiness reviews at locations outside of the candidate’s normal workspace, this includes on-site reviews.
- Federal financial operations and system use and preferable. 3-5 years’ experience with CGI Momentum
- Related federal financial management laws, standards and guidance
- Federal audit standards and guidance
- Business process reviews and reengineering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills