XLA is looking for an Administrative Security Assistant (Adjudications section) to support our government customer in Farmers Branch, TX. This position requires the applicant be a current ICE PSU employee.
The Administrative Security Assistant will assign cases, manage case load, review and evaluate reports, process work sent to section group boxes, handle group line phone calls, prepare and ship mail, and perform data entry/uploads for the Adjudications section.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process virtual or physical cases for processing by creating and assigning ISMS cases to Adjudicators.
- Identify investigations and potential reciprocity.
- Verify the appropriate level of background investigation.
- Review and evaluate EFR Report and Ready for Adjudications Report to determine physical and virtual cases in preparation for processing cases.
- Manage Adjudicators case load.
- Review weekly Class Roster Reports to determine active positions.
- Perform Case Status checks or other special project requests.
- Manage and process Section group mailboxes: SF-312 Briefings Box, PSU Clearance Request Box and PSU ADJ Fax box.
- Data entry/scan and upload applicable documents into database systems as needed.
- When necessary, perform additional checks (e.g., credit or Fingerprints) as directed by senior federal staff.
- Answer Adjudication helpline calls and direct calls to the appropriate Adjudicator or supervisor.
- Check and monitor group voice mailbox.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
- Prepare and ship outgoing FedEx mail.
- Maintain Daily Log to track workload output.