XLA is looking for a Financial Administrative Assistant to support the Fiscal Support Team (FST). FST serves as the point of contact for a wide range of financial roles and tasks, identifying needs of various offices financial wellbeing, and to educating all on the importance of good financial practices. The FST team serves as the front-line defense against any and all incorrect documentation that may be submitted. Currently the main function of the FST is assisting divisions throughout the DEA with their Accounting and Travel teams and recommending solutions to complex issues.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process invoices, Purchase Card Orders, and replenish packages for the Office of Administration.
- Conduct fiscal audits along with processing travel request within UFMS for various DEA offices throughout the country.
- Use UFMS to obligate and de-obligate funds appropriately for DEA; HQ Divisions and Field Divisions.
- Processes purchase request (DAC’s) in UFMS for any division or field office needing assistance.
- Assist with the purchasing of Cyber Security equipment (i.e. mobile phones, computers or mobiles devices used during an investigation) for undercover transfers utilizing DEA impress funds. FTS has developed policy for verification of electronic signatures and ensuring that these signatures are applied appropriately.
- Review existing policies and procedures regarding the Office of Finance and recommend modifications to current procedures.
- Provide training to DEA employees in getting reimbursables processed correctly and in timely manner.