XLA is looking for an Operations Trainer to work onsite at a federal agency in Farmers Branch, TX.
Activities and Duties:
- Coordinate with APM, Federal supervisor and Section Chief on all section training activities and direction.
- Facilitate and promote training to include cross training, prepare and conduct XLA personnel performance evaluations, assist APM/PM, Section Chief as necessary.
- Clearly define expectations and advice on a formal/informal basis regarding performance and maintain personal effectiveness.
- Performs the duties of a Personnel Security Assistant (PSA)
Coordinates with PSU, XLA personnel, and XLA corporate management on all PSU activities and directions; liaises with Government and XLA as required to ensure effective training.
- Facilitates and promotes XLA and PSU required trainings, prepares and conducts personnel performance evaluations, and facilitates necessary actions to XLA Assistant Program Manager.
- Monitor the quality and effectiveness of the learning environment and outcomes, including maintaining the Intake Training Manual with up to date procedures.
- Trainer must be able to provide feedback to both XLA and Govt stakeholders quickly and effectively.
- Delivers training to PSA’s on new or changing procedures as well as refresher training on an as needed basis.
- Develop engaging training content.
- Lead weekly training sessions and carry out PSU 6-8-week training program for ALL new hires.
- Recommends, builds and develops documentation for new business processes.