XLA is looking for a EEO Compliance Specialist to work on site at our customer's offices in Washington D.C. The EEO Compliance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Experience reviewing, editing, and uploading documents into iComplaints and the EEOC Federal Sector EEO Portal (FedSEP) website
- Monitor incoming email and maintain an event Excel spreadsheet
- Provide data worksheets to investigators and document requests from the Office of Human Capital
- Issue Reports of Investigations and Advisement of Rights and upload to iComplaints
- Process cost sheets and investigation case files and upload to iComplaints and update Events per agency case
- Prepare data pulls from iComplaints for site visit briefs
Other responsibilities may include:
- Advise managers and complainants on broad, complex, and sensitive EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) issues.
- Creating reports regarding ODCR mission activities, including researching and compiling relevant information from multiple data sources, analyzing data to identify trends, triggers, and barriers, and compiling information to service ODCR customers and meet ICE reporting requirements;
- Drafting briefs regarding ODCR mission activities, including identifying relevant audience and tailoring information to specific needs and areas of responsibility, compiling relevant information from multiple data sources, analyzing data to identify trends, triggers, and barriers, aggregating and integrating program information, tracking ICE program outputs and outcomes, utilizing latest graphic design and statistical software, and compiling information to service ODCR customers and meet ICE reporting requirements;
- Editing reports, briefs, standard operating procedures, and assessments to ensure accuracy;
- Reviewing workforce/comparison data, and ensuring professional business standards apply;
- Familiarity with Equal Employment Opportunity rules, regulations, and practices.