XLA is looking for a Jr. Financial Analyst to work onsite at a federal agency in Arlington, VA (metro accessible).
Requires two (2) years of relevant experience. Relevant experience may include, but is not limited to strategic, business and action planning for the cost and schedule performance of programs. Duties will include:
- Coordinate with government representatives and vendors to verify billing charges and periods of performance;
- Record a variety of source documentation information into financial management and other systems, spreadsheets, and databases;
- Audit, analyze, and track expenditures on funding accounts to meet current legal funding requirements;
- Utilize financial management and data systems to process, verify, and submit payments;
- Initiate account replenishment requests and dispursement of funds.