XLA is looking for a Screener to support a federal customer located in Screener - Al Dhafra AB, UAE. Screeners will be able to:
- Conduct screenings, complete reports and do all necessary background checks on locally employed persons screened;
- A screening will consist of an in-depth interview utilizing a standardized interview method supported/approved by the Installation Access Application (IAA) and AFOSI; records checks; and biometric enrollment.
- Must be able to utilize equipment to include NRTIO biometrics, PCASS, and CELLEX
- Must be able to work in concert with the Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS), Site Security Manager (SSM), and necessary biometrics databases in order to accomplish required screenings
- Must know screening tasks and/or investigative questioning techniques;
- And have knowledge of SIPRNet search engines;
- Database retrieval tools, such as QueryTree and M3
- Screening process must be conducted in accordance with (IAW) applicable USCENTCOM and USAFCENT security directives;
- Must follow SOP's based upon the local environment, host nation processes, and applicable US or host nation requirements or laws.