XLA is looking for a Financial Analyst/Training Development person to work on-site on a federal engagement. This position is a full-time position and requires the eligibility to obtain and maintain a DOJ Public Trust.
Primary Job Duties:
- Communicate with managers to identify training needs and map out development plans.
- Proficient in managing instructor equipment and educational materials such as PowerPoint, Camtasia, Snag-It, etc.
- Design and deliver learning courses, workshops and other training as needed.
- Concrete understanding of financial management principles with the ability to train others.
- Exceptional writing skills, financial reporting and analysis skills.
- The ability to effectively conduct presentations and findings to Senior Leadership and Stakeholders.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for financial management processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of financial management and Training Development.