XLA is looking for a Financial Project Manager to work onsite at a federal agency in Washington, D.C. As the Project Manager, this individual will lead a highly skilled team performing in the following task areas as part of a Debt Collections program: (i) Internal Audit Support; (ii) Financial Management Support; (iii) Financial Operations Support and (iv) Other Related Financial Support Services. Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Recommend business process and procedural improvements and provide analysis of the training needed to implement the recommended improvements.
- Monitoring utility of process improvements.
- Ensure Component Agency is prepared for all audits and reviews, internal and external, and remain audit ready at all times.
- Familiarity with Federal Debt Collections and financial reporting requirements.
- Experience with the Federal procurement process including the contract, pre-award procedures, post-award procedures, and invoicing.