XLA is looking for multiple candidates to work at CMS in Lawton, OK. This position will be required to work Tuesday-Friday, from 1:45pm to 10:15pm, Saturdays from 10:45am to 7:15pm. Telework is currently available to all staff once trained.
The position responsibilities include:
- You will provide telephone and computer support by following specific scripts and guidelines and you will be seated at a computer for the majority of your shift.
- Post information to agency records and modify forms or records.
- Perform data entry and retrieval and perform arithmetical computations.
- Conduct outbound telephone support calls.
- Receive coaching/feedback and implement/take action to make changes as appropriate.
- Participate in internal training through company learning management system and passing certification tests.
- Maintain required production and quality standards as outlined by the contract.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to change.