XLA is looking for a Program Manager to work onsite Lee's Summit, MO. This position is pending contract award.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- The PM should have demonstrated experience in managing complex, high dollar programs, projects, or contracts ($200 million or more for a lifecycle).
- The PM should have demonstrated experience in meeting deadlines and coordinating the planning and implementation of project activities.
- The PM should have successfully demonstrated experience in addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall customer satisfaction, developing and implementing operations procedures and policies, analyzing training needs and requirements, demonstrating good decision-making skills, demonstrating detail-oriented abilities, and successfully responding to high-pressure situations.
- The PM should have demonstrated time management skills to plan, manage, and coordinate the agility of multiple staff members over a sustained period of time.
- The PM shall be proactive in informing the Government of significant issues, and be able to respond and take corrective action to issues brought by the government’s Program Manager or COR.
- The PM shall be proactive in identifying and recommending new approaches to improve quality, cost, and process efficiencies.