XLA is looking for a Business Analyst to work onsite at a federal agency located Arlington, VA and/or Lorton, VA, Vienna, VA, Washington, D.C. or Fairfax, VA.
The candidate must be a Subject Matter Expert in requirements analysis, requirements management, and system configuration, for enterprise systems supporting mission critical records management and digital archiving. The lead Business/System Analyst will have overall responsibility for the execution of the tasks and overall HSI portfolio management. The lead will be responsible for envisioning and executing the long-term strategies while working closely with HSI subject matter experts and other stakeholders to find the best path that meets HSI mission objectives.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of experience in systems analysis, business process analysis, requirements analysis/gathering, and project management arena is required
- Experience in project management, CPIC, DHS SELC, ICE SLM, and governance processes throughout the IT investment life cycle
- A concentration in schedule management, financial/contract management, and a professional Project Management Certification is desired
- Possesses ability to manage, track, and report on all tasks assigned in a timely and professional manner
- Provide support for creating deliverables including Project documentation, Technical Implementation Plans, Project Management Plans, Lessons Learned, and Closeout artifacts for all assigned projects
- Ability to understand a project's technical details and uncover and assess project risks
- Knowledge and understanding of information technology, including web architecture, applications, databases, and cloud-based systems
- Familiarity with and able to address, research, elevate, provide feedback, and resolve issues related to IT portfolio management and IT program management