XLA is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Business Process Engineer (BABPR) to work onsite at NARA in College Park, MD. The BABPR will lead the team of additional business analysts. The BABPR shall define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives. Analyze and identify opportunities for business process improvements. Develop initiatives for continuous business process improvements. The candidate will be responsible for developing requirements specifications to support custom development solutions or COTS acquisitions. The candidate must be a Subject Matter Expert in requirements analysis, requirements management, and system configuration, for enterprise systems supporting mission critical records management and digital archiving. Must be a team player and be able to work effectively work with various stakeholders across the agency to ensure system requirement artifacts adhere to the agency Enterprise Business Analysis Model and IEEE Software Quality Assurance Guidance.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Eight (8) years or more of relevant hands-on experience in a predominantly Business Analyst (BA) role on one or more projects that utilized traditional requirements (i.e., "shall" statements) at business and stakeholder levels.
- Four (4) years of hands-on (direct) experience participating in business process change initiatives (e.g., Business Process Improvement [BPI] or Business Process Reengineering [BPR]), performing business process modeling and analysis utilizing "best practices" analytical techniques.
- Four (4) years or more hands-on experience as a Project Manager and manage day-to-day activities and ensuring deliverables are in compliance with terms and conditions.
- Four (4) years or more hands-on experience facilitating requirements elicitation / discovery and review sessions with business stakeholders.
- Over three (3) years or more hands-on experience in a predominantly BA role on one or more projects that followed the Agile Scrum framework.
- Two (2) years or more hands-on experience documenting business processes based upon elicitation / discovery with business stakeholders.
- Define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives.
- rive business process management (BPM) transformation to improve the customer experience, back-end efficiency and reduce total cost by leveraging improvements in the areas of people, process and technology.
- Hands-on experience developing Software Requirement Specifications
- Provide support for creating deliverables including Project documentation, Technical Implementation Plans, Project Management Plans, Lessons Learned, and Closeout artifacts for all assigned projects
- Participate, advise, contribute, preparing and/or presenting briefings to government stakeholders
- Experience conducting and documenting Fit-Gap Analyses for IT solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical / critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create clarity and work effectively in an ambiguous or changing environment.
- Possesses interpersonal skills to maintain communications and positive relationships with diverse stakeholders, including in a virtual setting.