XLA is looking for a Finance Project Assistant to work onsite at a federal agency in Arlington, VA (metro accessible). The duties and responsibilities include, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Perform programmatic analysis in support of the agency's financial plan and budget execution process. Develops analyzes, and revises budget planning documentation is in compliance with the agency, DOJ, and OMB congressional requirements.
- Interacts with program managers to formulate budget documents, set funding priorities, and articulate the agency’s needs throughout all phases of the budget process.
- Conducts liaison with the agency program managers to ensure full analytical and program/ resource support for assigned programs.
- Assists in the formal training of other section analysts.
- Preform other duties as assigned.