XLA is looking for a Program Manager to oversee a large contract with a law enforcement agency in the Washington, D.C. metro area. The functional support will span multiple areas, including project management, engineering, software development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis and integration, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. Deployment of capabilities and support of systems at locations worldwide is required. The Program Manager is responsible for the team to be innovative, comprehensive, and executed as an integrated team with the Government.
- Overall manager for the contractor effort who will serve as the Contractor's authorized point of contact with the Contracting Officer Representative.
- Provide overall, on-site, day-to-day managements of the program and it inherent projects, personnel planning, and quality control necessary to ensure effective contract performance.
- Ensure personnel accessing information systems meet the applicable training and certification requirements.
- Responsible for managing scope, budget, schedule and performance.
- Provides direction, prioritization, coordination, and conflict resolution while managing project teams that accomplish project objectives.
- Routinely conduct in-depth reviews to identify progress, risks, and other issues that impact the success of the project.
- Provide status reports and other deliverables as required.
- Routinely identify and execute recommendations that are innovative ideas for process efficiencies that facilitate improved service delivery.
- Develop, update and brief project plans as required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team of technical and technical support staff for Government customers in the information technology domain.