XLA is looking for a Contract Support Specialist to support our federal customer in Arlington, VA (metro accessible). Responsibilities include:
- Identify areas for efficiency and compliance improvement related to acquisitions in support of the agency mission requirements
- Prepares all required documents for solicitation, insuring inclusion of all necessary clauses, and verifying all contractual terms and conditions comply with FAR, JAR, and agency policy/regulations.
- Develops procurement objectives for the customer in terms of competition and price range.
- Prepares and maintains current acquisition plans, contract forecast, appropriate milestone charts, and related schedules.
- Performs contract administration responsibilities, including incremental funding, preparation of cost adjustments, coordination of timely extensions, incorporation of change orders, and contract closeout.