XLA is looking for a Sr. Acquisition and Assistance Specialist to support USAID in Washington, D.C.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the negotiation and administration of contracts, grants, cooperative agreements and interagency agreements
- Provide assistance in the development of solicitations and approval memos
- Develop and publish Requests for Applications (RFA) and Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Participate in the review of proposals, analysis of costs and recommendation of agreement conditions in accordance with current regulations and policies.
- Respond to applicant/offeror questions
- Facilitate the technical evaluation process
- Prepare award documents
- Notify unsuccessful applicants/offerors
- Negotiation and award
- Award administration