XLA is seeking a Service Desk / Asset Management Specialist in Lorton, VA. In addition to the duties of the Service Desk Specialist this position will establish and maintain electronic surveillance inventories. Must have experience with Sunflower Asset Management Systems (SAMS).
Inventory Service Desk Specialist duties shall include:
- SAMS Sentry Consumable modules
- Gain an understanding of the SAMS consumable modules, become backup POC for internal warehouse inventory.
- Work with SAMS helpdesk to enter in all makes and models for all consumable, non-inventoried items to include supplies.
- Establish and maintain an inventory of all items on Technical Operations Center (TOC) warehouse racks.
- Work with individual sections to assist with local consumable inventories within the prospective areas.
- Establish a base line inventory for all TOC supplies.
- Work with SAMS Sentry development team and program managers for continued system improvements.
- Annual surveillance inventory assistance; field verification and final dispositions.
- Assist field offices with surveillance inventory corrections and user support when needed.
- Transfers within SAMS Sentry, in and outbound. Verification of transfers acceptance, investigate resolutions when issues with transfers occur.
- Assist with transfers when needed.
- Work with individual sections to assist with local barcoded surveillance inventories within the prospective areas.
Other duties may include:
- Assist with TOC warehouse and front desk coverage.
- Receiving and dispensing items to and from carries only, no shipping duties are to be assigned.
- Must be able to operate government vehicles to include Forklifts and pickup trucks when needing to assist with transportation of inventoried items locally.