At XLA, we need a Senior Contract Analyst with an active (DOD Secret Clearance or TS Clearance) to support our client. The job site is in a niche area in Arlington, VA that is close to restaurants, shops, and public transportation.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Manages the analysis of acquisition plans and procurement milestone schedules
- Initiates and/or supports meetings related to the development of a procurement package
- Manages the oversight and the compliance of procurement packages, including requirements documentation (e.g., Statements of Work (SOWs), Statements of Objectives (SOOs), Statement of Need (SON), Performance Work Statement (PWS), market research documentation, independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), draft evaluation factors, applicable pre-award determinations and findings, and applicable pre-award clearances and reviews (e.g., Small Business Set-Aside Review and Information Technology Checklist)
- Provides recommendations concerning the selection of contract type and method of acquisition
- Supervises oversight and compliance reviews of Justifications for Other-Than-Full- and-Open-Competition (JOFOCs)
- Provides expertise in the review of Determinations and Findings
- Supervises the drafting and issuing of applicable pre-award documentation analyses
- Presents or assists in presenting oversight and compliance for acquisition planning documentation for higher level reviews and approvals
- Reviews acquisition requirements documents
- Reviews and improves customer statements of work and other pre-award documentation.
- Manages and or participates in working groups.
- Manages training development and delivery
- Supervises the development of briefings and position papers, review drafts, and finalize documentation