XLA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work onsite at a federal agency in Arlington, VA (metro accessible).
The Administrative Assistant will provide office support to include (a) using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) to develop tracking sheets, reports and presentations; (b) review and analyze documents and data for accuracy; (c) assist with travel arrangements and administrative logistics of meeting planning; (d) data entry; (e) document scanning and manipulation; and (f) general office support function such as mail distribution, online calendar oversight, and answering the phone. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing electronic and hard copy records for accuracy and completeness to include ensuring data is entered in a consistent format and to ensure data integrity.
- Analyzing records and data to identify trends, patterns and anomalies.
- Performing research and data collection to locate missing information.
- Performing procedure review to ensure all required documentation has been completed and submitted for equipment/property/supplies.
- Maintaining a copy of property records and all required administrative records (both paper and electronic files, as appropriate, for administrative inspections).
- Developing spreadsheets, tracking tools, reports and presentations using Microsoft Office.
- Communicating with Agency Headquarters cyber units and field offices to forward inquiries to the proper points of contact.
- Performing customer service activities with Agency stakeholders.
- Conducting office support functions such as answering the phone, distributing mail, maintaining calendars, data entry, document scanning, and reserving and coordinating meetings and conference rooms.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.