XLA is looking for an Administrative Security Assistant to support our government customer in Farmers Branch, TX. Please note the maximum rate of pay for this position is $14.42/hour and all applicants must be eligible to obtain a US Government Security Clearance. In addition, all applicants will be required to pass a skills assessment.
The Administrative Security Assistant will initiate, receive, review and determine the accuracy and completeness of personnel security forms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the security application process and assist applicants through the process.
- Prepare personnel security files (PSF). Receive, review and determine the accuracy and completeness of applicant forms required for Background Investigations (BI).
- Receives and reviews documents
- Determines the accuracy and completeness of the personnel security questionnaire, processing documents and fingerprint cards.
- Identifies potential reciprocity and previous investigations, issues on security forms and obtains any missing information from applicant.
- Verifies the appropriate level of background investigation being requested.
- Conducts database checks, inquiries, and performs data entry using a variety of U.S. Government database systems.
- Runs credit reports, processes fingerprint cards, conducts agency checks, and evaluates results.
- Processes requests for clearances, withdrawal letters, declination letters, and prepares email notifications regarding SF 312’s.
- Performs data entry, database and file maintenance along with other clerical functions.
- Provides customer service to internal and external customers via email and phone.
- Ensures all documents required for suitability processing are included, completed and ready for EOD (Entry on Duty).
- Assists other teams (Investigations, Intake, EOD, File Room, etc.) on special projects as needed.